Wednesday, October 22, 2008

No more Doraemon! It's McDull 麥兜 now!

I no longer like Doraemon. No, the blue robotic cat didn't offend me in any ways. But I just don't like it anymore coz it reminds me of memories which I rather forget. So I need a new interest to make me happy besides my dear Ah Ke. That new interest is McDull, the HK animation piglet. So cute!!! I like pigs, so McDull fits the bill. Unfortunately he's relatively unknown in S'pore. I only know Mu-ee sells his stuff but it's very expensive, like $80 for a 20cm McDull soft toy. I shall go HK to find him next weekend. Hope he's still popular in HK & got cheaper McDull stuff there.....

Duno who he is? Watch the videos here & you might like him too!

麥兜与鸡


麥兜 -仲有最靚既豬腩肉


大包整多两笼


I don't really understand what he's singing but he sounds so cute!! Looks so adorable!!

No comments: