Feel so pampered this week & the coming week.....
Monday --> Went to do facial. My skins seems clearer & brighter now. Facial included a bit of shoulder & arm massage. Shiok shiok!
Tuesday --> Went for a haircut & color my hair. And did some shopping too. Feel so pretty with a new haircut & color. Did a cool icy hair treatment after washing off the color. Also shiok shiok! I wanted to shop for more working clothes but couldn't resist buying a super cute vampire t-shirt from Newbie. Gona wear it in HK during Halloween. Didn't manage to buy any working clothes.
Wednesday --> nuah at home as usual. Watch tv, surf net, sleep...
Thursday --> Went to $$ changer today, followed by more shopping. Still didn't get any decent working clothes. Why do they always seem so boring? I miss those days when i could wear jeans/berms to teach in school!
Friday --> duno, but probably packing. I've not started packing but have taken out the clothes I plan to wear there. Must look fashionable & pretty in photos!
This Sat to next Sat --> Tour in Taiwan & Hong Kong with my friends. Super super excited coz it's my first trip to both countries.
After months of controlling my expenses, I'm finally gona pamper myself with lots of good food, shopping & sightseeing overseas. Happy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment