Weeks back, a very polite lady called me to do a survey. Since I was free, I answered the 3 qns with a yes/no & ended the call. 1-2 weeks later, a guy called me to follow up on the survey, saying they want to give me a gift for my participation in the survey. The gift consists of $1000 worth of shopping vouchers, a 1-for-1 cruise and duno wat. Coz by then I wasn't interested to listen. Pls lor, where got such good deals just for answering 3 questions? They think I'm an idiot ah? I told the guy I'm not free and will call him back, which of course I never did. He called me another 2 times later in the evening but i avoided the call.
Just now a lady called me to follow up on the survey AGAIN. To tell me about the gifts AGAIN. I just let her go on talking while I surf the net, answering "ah / ok" at times whenever she paused. Then she asked me "Are you a Singaporean?" I said yes. Sounding surprised, she asked "You are born in Spore?". I said ya. And she replied "oh, you don't sound like S'porean. I thought you are a Malaysian or from China."
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS BITCH?!! Judged me by my single-word answers when she doesn't even speak good English!
Me answering only "ah / ok" in between her pauses & questions doesn't mean I don't understand what she's saying. I just wasn't interested to listen but didn't want to hang up abruptly. I was so pissed off!! But I didn't want to bark back at her. Why waste my breath with an ignorant bitch? I gave her a few more "cold" answers then she ended the call when I refused to go to their office to collect the so called gifts.
I always try to be nice to telemarketers coz I feel they are just doing their job, trying to make a living. But from now on I shall be heartless and shoot them a "I'm not interested" reply and hang up. Call me rude, but these people asked for it.
Btw, that bitch claims she's calling from "Truly Asia". No idea what kind of company is that. Duno where they got my contact number. What I know is they are truly IRRITATING!
No comments:
Post a Comment