Sunday, January 16, 2005
Gdby glasses/contact lens...Gdbye days of rotting...
Day 3 after my eye surgery. Now I can wake up seeing clearly…yippee!! No complications from the surgery… keeping my fingers crossed. Vision is not 100% clear yet… quite sensitive to light/brightness… night vision is blurred, and vision fluctuates throughout ~ sometimes clear, sometimes blur…dun dare to drive for the time being. Quite paranoid being in crowded places now… what if someone knocks something into my eye? There’re still traces of red near my cornea… can’t wash my face coz have to keep my eye area clear of water & soap… I’ve gotten rid of my contact lens… feel like keeping my glasses for remembrance sake…
Haiz…starting work tomorrow. I’m not too excited about it. Ya, no doubt I’d get to do my favorite aspect of HR ~ Recruitment & Selection… & work with a bunch of crazy locals & Japanese… but think I’ve rested too much at home ~ 1 month!! Just can’t get into the mood for work…
What have I been doing for the past few days? hmm… my 2 boxes from Japan arrived on Thursday, but I only started unpacking/packing yesterday. Mission accomplished tdy ~ save for my big poster of GLAY which I’ve yet to put up… My room looks a little different now… more cozy than before… maybe coz now I’ve more junk than before! I’ve a row of pigs on my desk… photos taken in Japan hung on my wall… very satisfied with my desk now (it used to be so empty & “cold”)…but so “Japan homesick” to see those photos…Arghhhh…i want to go to Japan!!
It’s a month already…and I’m still so crazy over the country…I listen to Jap songs every… I attend Jap lang class every week… my direct manager & boss are Japanese… so are 3 of my colleagues… sighz…maybe I was a Japanese in my previous life…
Just checked out the flights to Nagoya on the 8th / 9th Feb. Cheaper flights (Thai-airways/M’sia) all fully booked…Only choice left is SQ direct @$1260. Quite tempted to reserve the ticket. Think I’m crazy…I’ve just cleared my debt of 6 months of rental, and now I’m thinking of spending a bomb again. Checked my bank account…enough for my crazy plans…so save or spend?? aiya…save so much $$ for what purpose? I might not live to spend them! At it takes is one fatal accident or a sudden terminal illness…and I’m gone…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment