Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I've a job & getting "new eyes"!!

My days of nuahing at home is over ~ accepted a job offer yesterday. Will be working as a personnel consultant in a recruitment agency. This being a Japanese company means that I have Japanese colleagues ~ good chance to practise my Jap skills :) I can see that the people working there are very happy ~ they kept telling me it's like a family over there, that despite it being a Japanese company, the office culture is unique. I've yet to commence work, but has been invited to the company's New Year dinner this friday anyway. I'm very excited to meet my colleagues, to take this opportunity to bond with them.Besides my new job, i'm gonna have "new eyes" soon! Went for consultation today....will be going for LASIK next week to correct my eyesight surgically. It's goodbye to days of glasses & contact lens soon :)A boring end to 2004, followed by an exciting start to 2005. New job, eyes, Jap lessons, aerobics....hope this year will continue to be full of excitment & challenges....

No comments: