Monday, May 09, 2005

End of Golden Week holidays

Finally had my 12 hours of sleep, but still feel tired… Been sleeping late & waking up early these days, and 2 consecutive days of hangover made me so tired that I went to dreamland almost immediately after I went to bed and didn’t wake up till 11am this morning. There’s another fireworks outing last night. Didn’t join them coz it’s too cold outside & I’m quite tired. Sighz… missed 2 fireworks outing already… When will be the next one?

The Golden Week holidays are finally over, meaning working hours are back to normal. However it also signals the start of our “yellow cap zombies” nightmare. “Yellow cap zombies” = Japanese elementary school kids. They are a nightmare coz they come in big groups of 20 – 80 (record was 160 of them!!), snatch umbrellas, duno how to open/close umbrellas, scream when it rains, point (read: poke) the umbrella at us… *headache*

I'm on afternoon shift today. Think it won't be crowded... would prob just be like the usual crowd before the GW holidays. But this "good period" will end once i'm back on morning shift... *it's the yellow caps!!*

No comments: