Well, as the title suggests, I spent my off-day doing nothing much.Woke up early in the morning to do household chores. I’m the only one at home who’s particular about cleanliness & tidiness. The other 2 roommates don’t really seem to bother. Maybe it’s because they know I’d do it? Or they don’t mind the mess?
I went for a haircut after that, followed by karaoke session. I had actually wanted to go alone, but 2 of my team members know that I’m going karaoke & suggested that we go together. It’s not very nice to reject them, so although I’d prefer having the room all to myself, I could not really do so. Maybe it’s the age gap or difference in music preference, whatever they sang didn’t interest me, neither did my choice of songs interest them. So I thought I might as well end the misery for both parties by leaving early. I had to buy some groceries & go home early anyway. So after just 2.5hrs at the karaoke, singing only a few of my list of songs, I left. I’m definitely going back for a longer session all by myself in future!
Back home I spent lots of time trying to figure out how to buy the bus ticket from Osaka to Kagoshima. And checking out the train schedule from Nagoya to Osaka. Read some blogs, surfed the net a little…. One of my team member & our wardrobe manager came over at night to chat with us. Then they started shopping online.... but I preferred to go dreamland. I’m saving up for next week’s trip, so shopping’s out for me for the time being…
That’s my off-day. Next week’s off day will be much more eventful coz I’d be traveling in Kyushu!! So excited now!! Look out for my Kyushu adventure updates here!
No comments:
Post a Comment