Friday, May 06, 2005
Off days....
Like the new look of this blog? Since my team usually do not go out before & after work when we are on afternoon shift, I have lots of time to update this blog… so happy to find this sunflower blog template… This week’s off-day was spent doing nothing much. Together with another team member, I went to search for a particular big shopping mall but failed to find it. However along the way we found a nice park & areas with beautiful greenery. We’d probably plan a picnic session there one day! Went shopping at a small shopping mall ~ bought a pair of cheap shoes specially for work at the pavilion. Did grocery shopping as well. Spent the rest of the day doing household chores & cleaned up the van with 2 other members.Hmm…. the next off-day’s coming soon… what shall I do then?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment