Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Bad start

Monday blues. Tuesday blues. Everyday BLUE :(

Most of my colleagues weren't in a very good mood yesterday. Monday blues, made worse by our manager. So lunch was all about manager. Gossips, gossips & more gossips. She's quite a nice lady. However when it comes to work, it can be quite challenging because we've to find the missing puzzles to her instructions, and that is if we understand her instructions in the first place!

Low morale. One bubbly one leaving this thursday. Another bubbly one leaving 2 weeks later. This dept is already quite "lifeless". Without them, it's gona be worse. Will the newcomers be able to inject more life into this dept?

I had a good chat with my colleague (who's leaving) about my frustrations at work. And she admitted that the person before me left due to similar reasons. She encouraged me to move on to a bigger role, a role that's more HR in nature rather than staying in this administrator role. I hope I can move on too.... but looking at the current market now... haiz... guess I've to patiently wait till after Chinese New Year. But I don't know how long i can last. My manager's driving me crazy!!

Really bored at work today. I had things to do but it's the usual "brainless" tasks ~ prepare/send letters, filing, sort out some database spreadsheet.... SIGHZ.....

No comments: