When I look at the state of my present relationship, I feel as if I'm back to those days when I was in love with the jerk.
Then, I waited for the jerk's calls/msg everyday even though i knew it'd come once every few weeks. Now, I wait for my bf's emails everyday even though i know it'd come once every few days if I take the initiative to email him first.
Then, the jerk didn't give me any promises but claimed to love me. Now, my bf refuses to answer my questions on our future but claims to love me.
Then, the jerk asked me to wait for him to come back from France after his 2-yrs studies. By then, he had lost interest in me, while i wasted my youth waiting 2 years for him. Now, my bf asked me to wait for him to pass his university entrance exams (till Mar 06) & studies (4 yrs). By then, I wonder what will be the outcome....
I wonder why I'm stuck with such guys. Guys who love themselves more (read: SELFISH). I had guys who loved me more than themselves, but I chose to give them up for selfish guys.
The saying "男人不壊、女人不愛" is so true!
No comments:
Post a Comment