Friday, September 05, 2008

我要减肥!

As my title suggests, I'm trying to lose weight. Not that I'm overweight & need to lose it for health reasons. I'm just being VAIN. Heehee.

I'm going on a 1-week holiday trip to Taiwan & HK in October with my friends. And we all love to eat. With a local guide (my jie-mei's working there), I'm sure we'll get to pig out on the best foods in Taiwan. Maybe might have daily suppers since our hotel is supposedly in a hip shopping & eating belt. Drool... I can't wait to try the food there!

My berms are very tight now. Put on a kg the past month. I'm desperately trying to get rid of that extra kg & lose another kg more as an allowance to put it all back in October's trip. Smart idea?

"Mission Lose Weight" started last Tuesday with cycling 30mins on my gym bike. Food intake was reduced. Started a food journal too. Day 3 into the mission I gave up on the food journal coz it's such a chore. Daily cycling is still on. Jogging plan with my sister never materialized coz we're just too lazy. Heehee. I've lost 0.5kg over 10 days. Slow progress but better than nothing. If I don't over-pamper myself with lots of food on weekends, I should be able to reach my targeted weight by October.

It's so miserable to be on a diet. I think of food everyday. Yesterday craved for curry puff & yam cake & chee cheong fan, today crave for char siu bao & popiah & rojak. And I crave for iced milk tea everyday. Crazy me... why am I torturing myself like this? Maybe i should just buy larger sized clothes!

No comments: