Feeling bored & not wanting to waste the nice sunny weather, I drove to East Coast Park with my AhKe (my darling doll) & his pet (Shiro the soft-toy dog) yesterday. The 2nd time to drive after 3 months break, I needed them for company. But they stayed to look after my car in the park.
By the time I reached, the nice sunny weather turned very hot & very sunny. Not the type of weather I want to walk or cycle around in. So I ended up pigging out at Burger King, eating my favorite mushroom swiss burger. Had onion rings and iced milo too. Need energy later for cycling mah... heehee
Rented a bicycle near McDonalds area at $6 for 2hrs + a free bottle of water. That's like $3hr/hr. Quite reasonable deal. To make full use of that, I pushed myself to cycle beyond National Sailing Centre until I reached a sign that stated "Changi Beach Park, 7480m". Quite ulu area there but can see aeroplanes flying past clearly. SQ, cathay & some other ulu airlines... Cycling back to the shop was a torture coz very tired by then. And buttocks pain pain!!
A nice day out to East Coast. Think I should go more often before I settle down in a job. Coz weekends at East Coast will probably be a nightmare.
No comments:
Post a Comment