Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Communicating with the deities

Having lost sleep for nights over some problems bothering me lately, I went to Shuang Lin Si to pray last Saturday. I had 4 main wishes in mind & repeated it about 9 times to all the deities in different parts of the temple. Talk about being kiasu! Heehee. I drew a lot too, to seek guidance on what I should do and see what's in store for me in the near future.

It wasn't exactly a very good lot, but not a 凶 one neither. It read "It's best to brush off your misgivings and suspicions which are only hampering your progress. Don't feel discouraged for the prevailing obstacles will vanish and be replaced by pleasant, promising prospects. " Financial Pursuit: Unpredictable at present, but good in the near future. Job-hunting: Successful following initial difficulties.

To me, this lot addressed most of the problems troubling me lately. And I had asked for guidance & help from the deities regarding it. It's amazing. It's like they heard and were really communicating with me and gave me encouragement through the lot.

When it's time to pray to 太岁 & 虎爷, I'll definitely be back at the temple.

And yes, after the trip to the temple, I sleep so much better now. It really gave me a peace of mind.

No comments: