Today's the Mid-Autumn festival! This means yummy mooncakes are here again! Ok, we started eating mooncakes 2-3 weeks back when it was still the Hungry Ghosts Festival month. Coz by the time it ends, there's only 2 weeks to the Mid-Autumn festival. Two weeks isn't enough to eat all the yummy mooncakes on sale!
BUT Ms Chan is on a diet :( I had to control myself from eating too much mooncake. To date, I've had 1 mini lotus paste snowskin, 1/4 durian snowskin & 1/4 lotus paste baked skin. With my family eating mooncake as a dessert almost every other day, controlling the temptation to eat it was a torture. I've a weakness for yam paste mooncake. Those deep-fried with layers of pastry skin. *drool* Luckily no one bought it otherwise my weight will shoot up!
This year no lanterns too coz everyone have their own plans. I wanted to go to Chinatown / Vivocity's lantern walk but no one wanted to go :( So I ended up surfing net at home. Hope next year's festival will be more fun and I can eat mooncakes to my heart's content :)
Btw, I've lost about 1kg after 20 days of dieting & exercise. Happy!! Just a bit more to go & I can safely PIG OUT in Taipei next month. *drool*
No comments:
Post a Comment