Life's been a mess for me lately. A mess I created myself. I seldom regret my actions but now I do. I wish I could turn back the clock. Maybe things would have turned out differently.
I'm lucky to have support from family & friends who are understanding & always there for me. I'm learning to let go and move on. I'm trying to start afresh. It's difficult but I'll try. It's not the end of the world for me yet despite the obstacles I've to overcome.
Haiz....why do Goats always have it tough? We seem to offend Tai Sui (太岁) every year! I must go to Shuanglinsi temple to stuff Hu Ye (虎爷) with meat & pray to all the deities, esp. 太岁 soon! *Please give me better years in future*
2 comments:
I agree!! wait for me!! lets go Shuanglinsi together!
Er, sorry dear, i went on Sat liao. But I'm onz to go again. Let me know when, k?
Post a Comment