The day started with me watching HK drama online while making ribbon roses for my room. After that I went to fetch my friend and we went to meet my ex-colleagues at the primary school. I had many notes & flashcards to give them. And also pass them some stuff which I cleared during my spring-cleaning. Feels great to meet them again after so long. After a cheap lunch at NUS, we went to Suntec & Marina Square to do some shopping.
Shopping often makes me happy. I didn't shop for clothes, shoes or bags. I think I've enough new clothes & shoes for the new year & new job. I was focused on finding things to do up my room. My project now is "New Year, New Beginning, New Look". So I removed the big world map jigsaw puzzle in my room yesterday, planning to replace it with new puzzles. The theme for my room now is "Animals & Flowers". We couldn't find any rabbit or pig puzzles, so settled for puppies since I'm in a dog craze anyway. I bought 3 of it at one go.
Depending on how u look at it, they either seem blur, sad or act innocent. For the bottom 2, I like their big round eyes and the "sayang me please" look in their eyes. To me, all the 5 puppies have the sleepy, blur & want to be pampered look. So cute I like!
There was a Sesame Street live performance at Marina Sq in the evening. Done with shopping & dinner, we stayed on to watch it. Though it's meant for kids, I enjoyed it. The songs were cheerful and big Elmo & Cookie monster were cute when dancing. We shopped a little while more and went home early.
All I bought today was 3 boxes of jigsaw puzzle but I'm happy. The process of shopping, looking at interesting merchandise and observing other shoppers was fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment