The wall stickers I ordered online finally arrived this afternoon after 1.5 weeks. I immediately started to piece it up on my wall. Took me almost an hour coz the picture was in parts & they weren't numbered clearly. With the wall deco, my room revamp project is done.
Pretty flowers next to my bed
2 cute dogs greeting me every morning!
My study tableI'm very happy & satisfied with the new look of my room. My sister said 1 section is like a park with flowers, birds & dogs. The other is like a beach with crab, picnic mat & dogs. I'd say my room is like a zoo with animal soft toys or pictures, mainly pigs & dogs plus 2 bears, 1 rabbit & 2 sheeps.
I love my cheerful room!
2 comments:
Very nice!!! you spent alot on the sticker???
$30 per picture inclusive of shipping costs. Cheaper than what you usually find in S'pore.
Post a Comment