With lots of time to spare this year, I started my x'mas shopping early & settled it last week. Usually I only have a list of names while shopping but this year I included what gift I want to get for each person.
My close friends are usually in pairs, so I always get the same gift but slightly different design to avoid comparison & to lessen the headache of what to get for each individual. This year I tried to be different & it turned out to be quite a challenge. I've to consider each person's preferences, get gifts of similar value and keep to my budget.
Just when I thought I'm done with all my shopping last wk, this week I went shopping again. This time on behalf of family members who have no time to shop. I think I've shopped in Orchard & Bugis almost every other day for 2 weeks to find suitable gifts.
This weekend I'll avoid Orchard. So sick of shopping. Plus the last-min shopping crowd in town is scary! I shall stay home to do gift wrapping.
No comments:
Post a Comment