I'm done with my 3 jigsaw puzzles! I completed the 2 small 108pc within 30min each. No kick. The bigger 300pc took me a morning coz I was so confused with the 3 dogs' fur and the white portion was a challenge. I remember those days when I did a picture of Mt Fuji with my brother. We had a hard time with the blue blue skies & white white mountain. Duno where we dumped the framed puzzle after that. Sick of the blue & white scenery ;p
I like the dogs. They look so adorable! I almost wanted to buy another 2-3 more puzzles of dog pic after that. But decide to wait for new stock, hopefully have cute pictures of pigs or rabbits or hamster. My hands are itching to do more puzzles now! Now considering whether to buy those less than $10 puzzles online. 1000pc. Do for fun and not frame up coz frames are expensive and no place to hang up.
To save costs I didn't buy any frames for my 3 puzzles. I made my own combining the 3 pictures together. A frame usually costs $15+. Buying 3 will set me back by about $50. My DIY frame made from a plastic board & 2 types of ribbons cost about $18. Though not as sturdy as a normal frame, it still frames up the pictures nicely. I can't wait to put it up at my study table wall once my dad removes the old nail in it.

No comments:
Post a Comment