In the morning we drove to a viewing point for a view of Mt Aso. However it was very foggy and we ended up seeing nothing, though it was still beautiful in a way ~ all so misty, as if we’re in heaven?
I slept most of the way home, stopping by somewhere for a meal of ramen for lunch. Poor Teru, he drove while I slept. With no one to talk to him, he dozed off driving. Luckily nothing happened. When he reached his limit, he stopped by a highway rest-point & took a short nap there.
Back in Kagoshima, we went to check out a small lake which is more like a swamp to me. Not a fantastic place, but peaceful. Next we went to his favorite spot ~ Imuta Lake. We went there 2 evenings ago. This time round it’s in the late afternoon, so we can see the lovely view of the surroundings. We rented a boat & he rowed us around the lake. I tried to row the boat but failed terribly. He had to take over after I nearly rowed the boat to the edge of the lake.
“Row, row, row your boat, before the swans reach you”. Hahaha! There’re many swans. And they’re “trained” to go near boats for food. I kept throwing the food far to keep them away. The swans are cute, but I’m afraid they’d bite me.
It’s actually Day 13 for me today. I started writing about Day 6 last week, but never completed it…can’t remember much what happened for the rest of Day 6…



No comments:
Post a Comment