I’m in a better mood now. Think being cooped up at home for days drove me crazy. I took a 2 hrs walk on my own in the afternoon. I wanted to find the beach he brought me to the other day, but couldn’t find it. But I enjoyed the long quiet walk to find it anyway.
Back home his parents were waiting for me to go out for dinner together. We had a meal of soba noodles then went shopping for some household stuffs. I was expecting maybe some fruits at home, then his mother served cake, a big slice of it *faint* This time round I immediately asked to cut it into half. No way am I gona eat that whole piece of cake!!
As I ate, my mind was busy recalling what I’ve been eating for the past few days, whether what I burned through my walk can compensate what I ate. Yes, I admit I’m obsessed with weight loss. I’ve been overweight for a long time. It’s so difficult to reach my present weight, I can’t afford to lose my figure again. Should I go on a crazy diet once I’m back in S’pore? And cycle everyday? I’ve 2 wks after my return to regain my figure before my bro’s wedding… die!!
I watched a Jap movie with his parents. His mother slept thru almost the whole movie. On-off when she woke up, his dad will tell her to go to bed, but she insists she’s listening to the dialogue even tho her eyes are closed & wants to watch till the end. Well, as expected, she continued dozing off during the show.
Sighz…he’s still not home at this time…
No comments:
Post a Comment