Saturday, October 22, 2005

Missing AGAIN?!

Today, I had wanted to write an entry "My bf's MISSING AGAIN!!!"....thought I'd write it at night when I'm home. Then my missing bf resurfaced... So how should I title this entry?

Let's begin with the missing history. After an exchange of emails on Tuesday, i didn't hear from him since. For your info, emails are sent to his handphone, not pc, so there's no excuse of not having time to check email. Anyway, back to the missing story. I emailed him on Wed ~ No reply. Same on Thursday. By Friday i was really fed-up. Missing for 3 days again?!

On Friday, I decided that I'd stop emailing him till he replies. It doesn't make sense for me to keep emailing him, telling him what I'm doing, asking about his day, when he just don't reply! Sparking off a cold war of not emailing each other isn't healthy. But if I continue emailing & waiting for his reply everyday, I'd become more frustrated and fed-up with him. I want to observe how long it'd take him to reply if I stop the emails.

So....it seems like it took 2 days of no action on my side to prompt him into emailing me? Guess what excuse he used? "left handphone at xxx's place. got the phone back tdy" Lame excuse? Real reason? I believe him coz i know he doesn't lie to me. Past few times when he went missing, he admitted that he was too bz / tired & hoped I'd understand & bear with it. But i can't help but be sarcastic in my reply to him "thought you were so busy that you've forgotten me". He's yet to reply. Probably sleeping now. Or don't know how to deal with a sarcastic reply.

Let's see how long he'd take to reply...

No comments: