Feeling stoned now, or rather stoned the whole day. Must be the sake i drank last nite + waking up in middle of nite bec of sms & couldn't get back to sleep after that. Surprised that i could still go to school on time tdy. Guess it's bec i plan to go for the last day of school for me. Ya, already decided to skip coming Mon's class coz need to do final packing b4 sis comes on Tues. After that's holidaying in Kansai region till my flight back to S'pore. I'm counting down everyday......Stoned but still managed to do the compre test tdy. But 50mins is my max. Even after a 10mins break, i can't concentrate anymore...just stared at the grammer paper, then switched off & started chatting w Eve.
We had lotsa gossip to catch up on...about the attached bitch in sch who apparently slept w someone else...making lotsa 'noise' last nite...poor Eve..she was so tramatised by it! Imagine being forced to listen to porno? She’s gona change position of her bed tonite so that she won’t hear anything..haha....maybe should give her earplugs....Then she posed me a qn...whether she should tell the bitch's bf abt it coz they are frds. My opinion? No. I feel if the couple's happy together, then let it be. It's up to the guy to find out himself or the gal to confess. But Eve thot otherwise... Hahaha, so i just told her i'd make an exception if it happens to her! ;p
Next we talked about our opinion on love & relationships. She's quite shocked by my thinking which is quite extreme: I feel that when a couple's together, they are just making use of each other for the companionship....When a guy’s esp nice to a gal, there're only 2 reasons: (1) part of their upbringing to be nice to gals, (2) to win the gal’s heart so that they can be of use to them? I guess I’m quite affected by happened this year, so I adopted this extreme thinking. But i believe there's still some really nice guys ard. So she asked, if I’m happy with someone, would I continue being happily in love or think there’s some motives behind? I answered the latter.
Guess I’m too afraid of being hurt again that I find it hard to believe that true love & happiness is at hand and would try to push it away instead. Sigh...will there ever be someone who can heal the wound & give me the confidence to accept love again?Then we talked about our characters.
She’s a pessimistic person but I’m the opposite. I wonder if it's better to be pessimistic or positive? I always try to be positive, hopeful that things will turn out fine, but when things turn out badly, I just sink into depression. If I'm pessimistic, i'd probably be better prepared for setbacks. It's interesting that we are so different yet can clique...
The last lesson of the day was a waste of time ~ playing the usual vocab quiz...getting pp to read a sentence & we fill in the blanks. I could’ve used the time to catch up on sleep! Anyway after lessons ended, Eve & I were a little bored...didn’t want to go home & no mood to study. Met Shin & we went to Jusco together. Ate our favourite ice-cream & talked for almost 2 hours! Topic? What else but the bitch? Poor Eve’s still so tramatised by it..... wonder what's her update on Sunday ;p
No comments:
Post a Comment