Yesterday's interview was a waste of my time! but ok lah, treat it as a rehearsal for future interviews to come... The job scope seem quite interesting, but there's limited exposure to Japanese. I only need to do translation of documents from Jap to Eng occasionally & there isn't any opportunities to speak/listen to Jap in the department of non-Jap speaking staff. If i want to do HR w/o chance of using Jap, I'd rather go for an American MNC ~ better exposure. My only reason for going for a Jap MNC is to keep in touch with the Jap lang. Besides the job scope, the manager has serious attitude problem. I couldn't connect with her, so doubt i can work with her. Well, she probably wouldn't shortlist me for the 2nd round anyway....
Went home after the interview.....super bored.... so played the piano for 1.5hrs... sort of like exercise for my hands & fingers ;p Still can't master the piece from the Jap drama "Story of the last symphony".... disappointed :( Played "I Believe".....haiz....brought back memories of the time i taught KJ how to play it.... wonder how he's doing now.....
Dad collected his new car yesterday. 2 doors only....super squashed at the back. Really live up to its nickname of "Gow zhai wai" (cantonese ~ seats for dogs). But otherwise the design's nice... ML & I squeezed into the back & went for a car-ride to Woodlands....Rushed back on time to watch my HK drama "Crimson Sabre", followed by "The Amazing Race", then "ER". I miss those shows sooo much!! The teams were heading for Hungary yesterday...very interesting. But what i liked most was the unexpected scene from "ER' ~ Dr Robert's arm was sliced off by the helicopter. Was so sudden! Duno why, no mood to watch my collection of Jap anime & dramas....
No comments:
Post a Comment