Arrghh....I'm BORED TO TEARS!!!! Tomorrow's THE EXAM & I'm still not quite done with revision. Tried to study but nothing seems to go into my brain anymore. Somebody help me!! Replace my brain with something of larger capacity to contain all the 1000 kanji, 6000 vocab & 173 grammer for JLPT2!! I can't take it anymore....why is TIME passing SO SLOWLY tdy?!!
Maybe i should get myself drunk now....then can sleep well.... tomorrow gona test my REAL proficiency....Damned....Why did I wake up so early today? Now i have so much time to kill but i'm too restless to do anything.... Started the day with the usual clearing of my drawer....didn't realise that i kept so much junk ;p Cleaned & packed the toaster for my buyer....thot of settling the microwave as well, but decided to wait till Mon...just in case i still need to use it....
There's hardly any food left at home....not hungry but just wana munch something. Stupid weather....been rainning the whole day.... don't wana step out of my apt. Stupid rain's gona continue till Sunday afternoon! And I have to go for exam tomorrow morning. Meeting LY at 6.45am to go to the train stn together. Wah...if it's heavy rain tomorrow....damn sianz man....walk there? cycle there? haiz... dun wana think abt it... wanted to go FeelNews to buy my fav Cheese Fondue bun....but the rain...arghh!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment