Thursday, December 30, 2004

Memories

Spent my whole day doing spring-cleaning. Not that my room's in such a mess that i need the whole day, but rather i'm trying to find space in preparation for the 2 boxes of stuff arriving from Japan soon. So i had to go thru my stuff more thoroughly, tried to get rid of as much stuff as i can....

Doing spring-cleaning is a gd chance to walk down memory lane ~ I found many things that i didn't know i have..... and face memories that i tried to put away, e.g. memories of the 2 guys in my life then.... i read the letter from my ex when we parted & looked through the cards he had given me.... he really loved me then.... yet i chose to give him up.... I still can't bear to throw these stuff, but did dump away most of our photos....

As for memories of that jerk, it's in the rubbish bin now except for a really old photo of his.... just keeping it to remind myself not to fall for such a jerk again!I found the letters of my Korean penpal ~ it's been almost 6 years since our last correspondence. And also found letters from CK, my JC pal. That guy really took lots of effort to make birthday & christmas cards for me.... found cards from my primary & secondary school friends as well..... I thot of using this period of free time I have at home to write to them.....to find out how everyone's doing.... It's kind of silly to write when everyone's in Spore & calling is faster, but i thot writing is more fun....

Found my file on SMP & it brought back memories of the years i served as a volunteer there.... hmm.... maybe i should organize a gathering to get the Queenstown SMP together....So many things i want to do.... all related to resuming contact with old friends....I've been back for 2 weeks, but only met up with Jaycee & Pris. Not really enthusiastic about meeting up with friends..... still very much in my own world....

No comments: