Monday, February 11, 2008

CNY party at Clara's home

On 10th Feb, we went to Clara's home for party. It was a luncheon that was supposed to end by 7pm. Over here we ate a lot & gambled too. My luck's really down this CNY coz I lost my remaining capital in less than an hour. Sob sob...

We had lunch and I had fun teasing my friends and doing silly things to self-entertain ourselves. We also had an interesting cultural exchange on dating differences between S'pore and Japan.

Check out the firecracker bollywood photo we took in our sober but crazy moments.

Clara's sister's birthday was 1 day after the party, so we celebrated it on Sunday. Her bf came with a bouquet of flowers. Aww.... so sweet! I also want!!


After the celebration we continued with our snacks & chats till evening. My friend's mind was on his job so I decided to help him with it at Clara's home while the rest carried on gambling. By the time we were done, all the guests had left and the 2 sisters were busy cleaning up. A bit pai-seh to go people's house but end up working and never help to clean up. They even on/off came to see if we had enough to eat/drink. Very hospitable hosts.

We left at around 9pm and reached home at almost 10pm. Luckily my sister's bf fetched us, otherwise duno what time reach home. Sianz...2 days of fun just ended like that....

I want more parties!!!


No comments: