Monday, February 25, 2008

Exhausted

I'm not feeling too well. Not that sick to the extent of lying dead in bed. But I've coughing fits that makes me breathless at times and my voice is husky. I went to the doctor last week Friday at around 2pm. The 2 clinics under my company's panel of doctors were closed. Seems like sick people can only see doctors in the evenings. No point taking half-day off to see doctor if sick coz doctors not around anyway. I was so pissed off!

As I'm not that sick, I went out for a dinner appointment with my friend after seeing the doctor. What was supposed to be only dinner extended into a drinks chill-out session followed by clubbing, then breakfast. I reached home at 9am and slept till 2pm on Sat.

By 4pm I was out in Orchard shopping and met up with my friends. After dinner we drove to East Coast Park followed by Changi Beach then went to a friend's house. We stayed up all night to watch a movie at home. By then I was really half-dead. Didn't even know what I was eating for breakfast liao. I was so tired! After breakfast I went home to sleep from 10am - 2pm, had light snacks then went back to sleep from 3 - 6.30pm. By 9.30pm I was back to dreamland.

This morning was a drag out from bed. The effects of the sleep debt was still there. Time in school was a blur for me. Too tired to think or teach. Once I reached home at 4pm, I went straight to my bed. Now finally feel more energetic after a nice afternoon nap.

Think I really old liao. Can't last thru the day with too much sleep debts!

No comments: