It's actually just another normal day for me coz hubby not in S'pore. And in Japan it's the gals who give the guys presents on this day. Then in March the guy will return gift. However I did entertain myself by taking pic of my dear Ah Ke holding on to a V-day card then sending it to my friends. V-day nightmare for them!
I was a good girl today, preparing hard for my wedding. Right after school I went to print out on paper some of my wedding photos. After a short nap, I started work on my invitation cards at almost 7pm. Cut & paste the photos on 80 invitation card inserts till almost 9pm. Mission accomplished. Feel so proud of myself! Next on my "to-do list" will be the guests' names & addresses.....
Working on the cards, looking at our photos, our happiness.....A dateless V-day but still full of love for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment