Early morning my sis & I were in a decorative mood, doing last minute decoration of our house. We put up the rat couple and used angbaos to make a heart shape surrounding them.
Aww....so lo-man-tic ah!!
We had the intention to turn our house into a gambling den, so we dug daddy's piggy bank for coins to make packets with $10 worth of coins. 10 packets in all. Whoever wanted to gamble but had no coins just had to change with us. Very clever hor!
After that we nuah until 2pm then went to run errands with my sis's bf. Bought ice, drinks & ordered yusheng. Once we reached home, my dad fetched me out to collect yusheng & buy more ice. That's when I spotted my 2 Japanese frds at the train station looking lost. I called them from the car, telling them not to move around. They had the most interesting blur look trying to figure out where I am. Anyway my frd fetched them later coz I was still out buying yusheng. After a brief tour of my house, we ate & took photos.
My 2 Japanese friends beside me + Mr "Ma ta"
Next to arrive at the party was our dear Mathew who was in a super creative mood that day. Instead of the usual mandarin oranges, he came with a big pomelo!! And of course I had to "welcome" him with my very cute Ah Ke who looked like a pineapple that day. My Japanese friends were probably traumatized by it. Poor them! They must be wondering if all Singaporeans are that crazy....
I'm creative, right?
Soon after the crazy shots, the rest of the guests arrived. First we played the barrel game that Mathew brought. We had to put a knife into the barrel. When the toy on top pops up, the person had to drink. Being inexperienced, I mixed drinks filled with too much vodka & shochu. Pity whoever had to drink it. Hahaha!
With the drinking game done, the mahjong players' fingers were getting itchy so they started their game while the rest of us played black jack. Some of our guests weren't in a gambling mood so they watched DVD instead. My 2 jie-meis were the best. They stayed in my room to write the wedding dinner emcee script during the party.
At 7pm we had our lo-hei session. Very fun with 19 people squeezing at the 6-pax round table, tossing yusheng. We bought the yusheng from Sakae Sushi. Quite delicious & the portions were big, considering that it's supposed to be for 8 - 10 pax but enough for all 19 of us..
It's lo-hei time!
The pretty princesses....
My 2 jie-meis & a very hungry me!
After lo-hei we continued with a yummy buffet spread prepared by my mother & maid. Got chicken wings, fried beehoon, CNY's "jai" (vegetarian dish), "kong ba bao" (meat with bun), fried shisamo. Yummy!! Sorry, no pic. Too busy eating liao.
We continued with gambling/mahjong after dinner. I lost $4 & gave up, preferring to drink instead. Soon I became tipsy & very crazy.......so were the rest.....
Isn't he lucky?
After that last few photos, I was a goner liao. Totally drunk. Puked & collapsed in bed till the next morning. Hahaha! Luckily no hangover coz I had another party to go to the next day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment